Marathiinfopedia Android App Download Here
marathiinfopedia is now available on android app download from below button
Digital India project was launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1st of July in 2015. It is an effective scheme to transform India for better growth and development of the people and country. Digital India week (from 1st July to 7th July) was inaugurated by the PM on Wednesday in the presence of senior ministerial colleagues and leading companies CEOs. It aims to give India a digital push for good governance and more jobs. The PM of India has tried his best towards digitizing campaign for India in order to bridge the gap between government services and people. Digitization was the need to be implemented in India for bright future and grow more than any other developed country. Following are the benefits of digital India campaign:
- It makes possible the implementation of digital locker system which in turn reduces paper work by minimizing the usage of physical documents as well as enabling e-sharing through registered repositories.
- It is an effective online platform which may engage people in governance through various approaches like “Discuss, Do and Disseminate”.
- It ensures the achievement of various online goals set by the government.
- It makes possible for people to submit their documents and certificates online anywhere which reduces physical work.
- Through e-Sign framework citizens may digitally sign their documents online.
- It may ease the important health care services through e-Hospital system such as online registration, taking doctor appointments, fee payment, online diagnostic tests, blood check-up, etc.
- It provides benefits to the beneficiaries through National Scholarship Portal by allowing submission of application, verification process, sanction and then disbursal.
- It is a big platform which facilitates an efficient delivery of government or private services all over the country to its citizens.
- Bharat Net programe (a high-speed digital highway) will connect almost 250,000 gram panchayats of country.
- There is a plan of outsourcing policy also to help in the digital India initiative.
- For better management of online services on mobile such as voice, data, multimedia, etc, BSNL’s Next Generation Network will replace 30-year old telephone exchange.
- National Centre for Flexible Electronics will help in the promotion of flexible electronics.
- Large scale deployment of Wi-Fi hotspots has been planned by the BSNL all across the country.
- There is a Broadband Highways in order to handle all the connectivity related issues.
- Open access of broadband highways in all the cities, towns and villages will make possible the availability of world-class services on the click of mouse.
Write an essay discussing the reasons and solutions.
Global warming is the term used to describe a gradual increase in the average temperature of the Earth’s atmosphere and thereby, causing permanent climatic changes.
Since 1980, it has been observed that Earth’s mean atmospheric temperature has increased by 1.4 degrees F. This is called global warming which is responsible for disrupting the nature’s balance by generating continued heat waves, and sudden occurrence of storms and floods.
The various causes for the same are the emissions which result from burning of fossil fuels and the razing of tropical forests. These emissions are called as “green house gases” and are the major cause of global warming. Industrial revolution is largely responsible for both burning of fossil fuels as well as deforestation. Hence, it is evident that global warming has manmade causes. Various researches have reported that the global emissions increased by 3 percent in 2011 and another 2.6 percent in 2012 which is a quite high increase.
Mining for coal and oil releases methane in the atmosphere. Methane is also one of the green house gases in addition to water vapour, carbon dioxide, chloro fluoro carbons and nitrous oxides. When deforestation takes place, the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere increases, thereby, increasing the green house effect. The nitrous oxide from fertilizers, gases used for refrigeration and industrial processes are other factors causing Global Warming.
Unpredictable climatic changes happen due to global warming causing droughts in one area and floods in another. CFC which are present in our deodorants and perfumes are known to react with the ozone layer and deplete it, thereby causing global warming. Hence, it is very essential that there use should be banned in addition to other actions that must be taken to prevent global warming.
Recycling disposable products, planting trees, spreading awareness , using paper bags instead of plastic bags, conserving electricity for example by using CFL lights instead of the normal bulbs are some of the easy ways which can help to reduce global warming and it’s harmful impacts.
Understanding the urgency in the need to reduce global warming, Kyoto Protocol was adopted in Kyoto, Japan on December 11, 1997 and came into force on February 16, 2005.
It basically commits industrialized countries to stabilize green house gas emissions by setting binding emission reduction targets on 37 industrialised countries which are majorly responsible for the emission of green house gases.
According to American author, Suzy Kassem, “A heart without dreams is like a bird without feathers.” I like this principle because I believe that a person needs dreams to gain a sense of purpose in life. When I wake up in the morning, I usually feel excited because I have a set of goals to accomplish. It is all because I can keep my dreams in mind. This paper will discuss my dream job. It will serve as a motivator that will help me achieve success. It will also hopefully inspire others that may have similar dreams.
My dream job is a cardiologist. When I was younger I wanted to be an astronaut but I realized that I am more passionate about health. I have a personal experience which inspired me to think more about health. My grandmother died from Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). She used to experience several chest pains, breathing problems, and nausea which prevented her from fully enjoying life. I loved her when she did not feel sick because she would tell me a lot of stories. When she passed away I was determined to help people with heart diseases. I wanted the other grandparents to suffer less from CAD and the other health problems they face.
As my concern grew for health issues in my home and community, I researched about heart diseases. Millions of Americans suffer from them. It is one of the top common diseases in the country. This alarming fact told me that becoming a cardiologist is very purposeful. The respect and financial stability a cardiologist can gain are only additional benefits to this dream job.
Doctors are also scientists and discoverers like astronauts. They do deep research and experiment to create medicines. They attend seminars and work all the time. I find these tasks exciting and challenging. I believe that when I become a cardiologist I would enjoy these tasks and may not think that my job is a huge responsibility.
I plan to keep studying hard and practice researching. I plan to be active in school and participate in programs that support the Health sector. I hope to volunteer for health centers in my community. With these plans, I hope that step by step I can be successful in achieving my dream job.
I know that getting the best medical education can be financially hard. I plan to get a job while studying to meet my needs. I have family responsibilities to face too. I will prioritize time management and take do my daily tasks with quality. When I face frustrations and failures, I can look for support from my family and friends. I can also review this paper as a reminder of my aspirations.
I believe my dream job is more than gaining a position or a financial stabilizer. My dream job is truly to help others deal and overcome their pain. Furthermore, it is about helping them enjoy life with their full potential health. I know I must put effort in my plans to realize my dream. I can find comfort in those that support me and knowing the possibility of success. I can also always recall the inspiration of my grandmother. Therefore, I must keep the words of Kaseem in mind to remember that my dream gives me purpose. I can never be the person I strive to be without my good dream. Believing in myself is the key to true achievement.